1. Legal Information
- In accordance with article 10 of the Law 34/2002, of July 11 , for Services of the information society and e-commerce (LSSICE), we present the following information:
Company Name: FEDERACIÓN ESPAÑOLA DE BÁDMINTON
Address: CALLE FERRAZ 16 4ª planta – 28008 MADRID
C.I.F .: G-78.025.913
Telephone number: 915 428 384
2. Data protection
- The Personal Data collected by our website are treated according to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the EU Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free circulation of such data as well as Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- Likewise, we guarantee that personal data are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner, and are collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, remaining limited to said purposes and updated if necessary.
- You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, as well as the other rights granted by the data protection regulations on personal data by presenting a copy of an identification document at the contact address above indicated. If you wish to stop receiving our communications of a commercial nature, you can also send your request to the above address.
- You can find more information about your rights or file a claim with the competent control authority at the Spanish Agency for Data Protection http://www.agpd.es – C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid (901 100 099 – 912 663 517).
3. Limitation of Liabilities
- The entity provides the corporate website as a means of publicizing its products and services, and allowing contact with customers. The information on the website is presented in good faith as true, but we reserve the right to modify it, not assuming any commitment to communicate changes for the purpose of updating, correcting, eliminating it and any other in the interest of the entity or our clients.
- The entity is not responsible for the fact that the information contained in the website corresponds to the User’s expectations. In the same way, it is not responsible for the veracity, accuracy, sufficiency, integrity or updating of the information that is not properly prepared by the person in charge. In no case the entity shall be responsible for the third party’s opinions or comments that may appear on the website.
- With the intention that the user can find additional information, the entity may include links that allow access to other web pages. In no case, the existence of said links shall not imply any recommendation, promotion or agreement of the entity with the manifestations, contents, or services offered by the linked web page. In these cases, the entity acts as a provider of intermediation services, therefore, by virtue of article 17 LSSICE, the entity will not be responsible for the services and content provided through said links, except in the event that is aware of the illegality of the content and has not proceeded to act with due diligence.
- The entity is not responsible for damages of any kind that the user may suffer while visiting our website due to the presence of viruses or computer failures in the contents, which may cause alterations in the computer system, in electronic documents or files of Clients.
4. Intellectual Property
- All the contents of this website, understood as the different elements that constitute it (texts, drawings, graphics, photographs, images, videos, music, code, web design and any other creation), correspond to the entity or its licensors being all of them protected in accordance with the Spanish Intellectual Property Law and other Spanish and international legislation relating to copyright in forced.
- Likewise, the entity is the owner of the industrial property rights derived from the use of trademarks, distinctive signs and commercial names that appear on the web.
- In no case, the website make available to the public shall mean a waiver, assignment or license of the rights that the entity has over its contents and its distinctive signs. Therefore, except in those cases in which it is legally permitted or there is prior authorization from the responsible, the user is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available, extracting and/or reusing the website, its contents. and the distinctive signs of the entity or any third parties that appear on the website. The entity reserves the possibility of exercising the corresponding legal actions against Users who violate the previously established conditions of use.
- The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available, extraction and / or reuse of the website, without the corresponding authorization of the holders of the intellectual property rights or their assignees, implies the commission of infractions typified by the regulations applicable, criminally punishable.